How To Wear A Hat
If you wear glasses.......
- If you wear glasses, try wearing your hat with the brim turned up, as it is more flattering.
- Brims that swoop up on one side and asymmetrical shapes are more flattering.
- Avoid "flower pot" hats.
- Experiment and see the difference.
How to wear your hair......
- Hair is a very important consideration when wearing a hat.
- Hair tucked behind your ear and put up into the hat will look the most flattering.
- If you like your hair to be seen, choose a hat you can wear across your hairline, such as a breton or beret, or hats with a short brim.
- Never be talked into hiding your hair under a hat if this makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Hats should have a forward movement.
- Brims and peaks can be worn as well as front trimmings.
- Draw attention to the hat and away from the nose or the ears or the other little things you prefer not to highlight.
Women with medical hair loss......
- Hats are not always a fashion item; they can be a very important accessory for people with medical hair loss.
- Complete loss of hair for women can be devastating. Hats are a great way for women to gain confidence and feel beautiful.
- The search for a suitable hat leans more to the practicality of the hat and how comfortable it is on top of how it looks.
- The following website has been created for women with hair loss who are searching for suitable head coverings www.headcovers.com.